Access to library buildings:
- We provide adequate and appropriate cleaning services, equipment and supplies to encourage public health practices and safety.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes are available at service desks, instruction rooms and the entrance.
- Handling books and other library materials – Materials can be returned to any book drop on campus or placed in the book drop at
Joyner Library. Laptops and other equipment should be returned to the Circulation desk.
Academic Library Services remains available via email, chat and phone from 8am-8pm, as well as face-to-face for patrons using the library on-site.
- Ask a Librarian – We have several ways for you to contact us, including email, chat and phone. Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Instruction can be requested at https://library.ecu.edu/services/schedule-instruction/
Need additional information?
- We know that members of Pirate Nation have different research, learning and teaching needs. If your question is not addressed here, or if you need assistance with library materials or services, please contact the Assistant Director for Public Services, Mark Sanders, at email@example.com or 252-558-3563.
- Academic Library Services adheres to East Carolina University’s public health protocols with respect to safety and screening measures. For more information on campus guidance please visit: https://returnofpiratenation.ecu.edu/